CLOUDTECH 2015 WorkshopsCLOUDTECH 2015 will organize workshops in conjunction with the conference. The aim is to provide a forum to exchange the ideas and preliminary results of topics related to cloud computing, applications and security.
Workshop proposals are solicited and should be submitted to Mostapha Zbakh at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission InformationProposals should include the following information:
- Workshop name and a 200 to 300-word abstract describing the workshop, suitable for the conference web site.
- Names and affiliations of main organizers and Scientific committee members.
- A draft Call For Papers (CFP)
- The workshop deadlines.
- Workshop format, i.e., expected number of presented papers, invited talks, panels, demonstrations, number of days, etc.
- Expected number of submissions and participants.
Important datesWorkshop proposals due: February 10th, 2014
Notification of Acceptance: February 24th, 2014